- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Join Julie Proscia for a discussion on how to give employers the tools to develop a candidate selection process that will help them effectively select the candidate best suited for the role, while doing so in a legally compliant manner.
Topics included will also cover how to build rapport and trust with your candidates, negotiate salary, and close the deal. This material is critical for employers to know in order to reduce hiring lawsuits, avoid turnover, and achieve candidate success.
During this webcast attendees will learn:
- How to recognize the interview questions that will get you the best candidate in a legally compliant manner.
- How to discuss different methods and strategies to build trust with your candidate.
- How to review a position description to ensure that it accurately reflects the current position and gives you the best candidate match.
- How to identify different recruiting platforms and methods that allow you to bring increased diversity to your organization.