- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Almost a year into the pandemic and labor and employment issues are more complex than ever. The release of the COVID-19 vaccine raises the question of whether employers can require employees to receive it, or any vaccine for that matter.
Join Julie Proscia for this timely webcast as she discusses the current limitations on the ability to mandate vaccines in the workplace, the evolving responsibilities of employers in the workplace related to safety and health and the pros and cons of mandating or strongly encouraging vaccines.