Every employer, who has even one employee, is subject to wage & hour laws. How employees are paid and even who is classified as an employee and who is classified as an independent contractor is critical for compliance with wage & hour laws.
During this 90-minute webinar, hosted by the GRC Educators, Julie Proscia will give employers the skillset to successfully survive a DOL audit.
Key highlights of this webinar will include:
- How to prepare and maintain a defense;
- Learning what to do/say when the DOL comes knocking;
- Learning about wage & hour hotspots;
- Learning what the DOL is looking for when they arrive; and
- How to change things going forward