- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Employers continue to do their best to maintain operations while taking precautions to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Unfortunately, the virus is here to stay for awhile. As we are now underway with the cold and flu season, the challenges for employers in the age of COVID-19 are becoming increasingly complex.
Join Jeff Risch for this timely webcast hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce as he discusses key laws and developing local, state and federal guidance in helping employers navigate stormy waters in these trying times. From understanding employment leave and accommodation rights to avoiding wage & hour pitfalls, there are many legal issues for employers to identify and understand how best to address moving forward.