- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Presented by Jeff Risch, this half-day Illinois Chamber of Commerce seminar is aimed at the HR professional, and discusses the different phases of employment in addition to the disciplinary actions and termination of employees.
Continuing Education Offered: 4 HRCI and 4 SHRM credits, 3.75 CLE credits and HR Compliance Certificate Credits.