- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Join Heather Bailey at "The NAMA Show and Coffee Tea & Water Together In 2021" as she discusses topics of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the convenience services industry, and the tools needed for employers to create diversity plans, become proper allies, and encourage their employees to do the same in the workplace.
"The NAMA Show" delivers educational opportunities regarding information on convenience services for operators and professionals, and offers insight on the latest products, technology, and solutions for the ever evolving Convenience Services Industry.