The US Department of Labor recently issued its long awaited Final Rule increasing the minimum salary requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and redefining exempt vs. non-exempt.
Please join us on Wednesday, June 22 at 12:00PM CST to learn about:
- The key provisions of the Final Rule
- Which employees are affected and how
- Which job positions must be reclassified as non-exempt
- How to review handbooks and policies regarding exempt and non-exempt status
- How to tighten up policies regarding working overtime
- How to review and update policies and practices concerning “off the clock” time
- How to review benefits applicable to exempt and non-exempt employees
- And more!
We hope you can join us for this important, complimentary webinar!