Join Eric Fogel, Mike Cortina, and Bill Hackney for a 90-minute webcast, designed to answer questions for business owners who are contemplating the “what if“ scenarios of bankruptcy, restructuring, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and how to deal with looming bank debt and landlord issues.
Attendees will learn:
- If you are experiencing financial distress, what you need to do right now.
- My landlord is pressing me for back rent, what do I do now?
- My bank is pressing me for repayment, new personal guarantees, forbearance agreements, what do I do now?
- What are alternatives to bankruptcy, such as assignment for the benefit of creditors?
- The fundamentals of the bankruptcy process and whether it is right for your business.
Our panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A.