- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 was signed into law on March 11, 2021 and is aimed at remedying the economic and health effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. What does this mean for employers in 2021?
Join attorney Kelly Haab-Tallitsch for a high-level overview of the new legislation and key items impacting employers in regards to COBRA, paid leaves of absences and various tax credits.