Jeff Risch co-presents "Major Changes to Illinois Employment Laws: Mandatory Sexual Harassment Training, Recreational Marijuana Protections & Other New Workplace Mandates" and "Is your SLF a Dope Joint? Managing Medical and Recreational Cannabis in a Continously Changing Legal Environment" during the break-out session at the Advancing Supportive Living Annual Conference on Wednesday, October 23.
Notable topics include:
- Recent legislation that changes how Illinois employers manage harassment and discrimination issues;
- Illustrating the implications of recreational marijuana on SLBe's and how to prepare to resolve employment disputes as they arise;
- How to define and describe Illinois law and other applicable guidance regarding medical marijuana;
- How applicable medical marijuana laws translate to supportive living; and
- Exploring recommended policies and best practices for handling medical marijuana in your community