- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transportation & Logistics
- Data Privacy & Security
- Electronic Discovery & Information Governance
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance Services
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Tort & Environmental
- Trial Evaluation Committee
- White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations
- Banking & Financial Industry
- Beverage Services
- Construction Industry
- Entertainment Media & Technology
- Government Entities
- Health Care Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Medical Devices
- Nonprofit Institutions & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Transportation & Logistics Industry
Law360 has ranked SmithAmundsen #4 on its list of "Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys" among firms with 150-299 attorneys on it's 2019 Glass Ceiling Report!
For this national ranking, Law360 surveyed more than 300 U.S. firms. Firms were first grouped according to size, then firms that fell below the average in various categories were deemed ineligible for the ranking. Remaining firms were ranked using a formula that equally weights the percentage of non-partners and percentage of total partners who are women.
SA’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusion promotes an environment of inclusion and celebrates the outstanding work of its women attorneys. The Law360 ranking comes in the wake of a multiplicity of awards received by the women of SmithAmundsen, as well as promotions. Congratulations to all!