- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
“USLAW continually adds resources that will help members’ clients with their legal needs, and compendiums of law are among the most referenced,” said Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW NETWORK. The new compendium serves as a ready-resource for clients operating in multiple jurisdictions. The compendium outline contains a brief overview of certain laws concerning various litigation and legal topics. The compendium provides a simple synopsis of current law.
In USLAW’s newest compendium of law Les Johnson provides Illinois employers with a quick guide to workers’ compensation with a focus on COVID-19 issues including general provisions, compensability, benefits, and areas of inquiry.