- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
With more and more people becoming vaccinated, more employers will be reopening their offices. Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as telling your employees that they need to return, as naturally their are a number of health and safety concerns.
Join Julie Proscia as she presents this timely webcast to help increase employers awareness of workplace safety and personnel issues and enhance their understanding of what should be considered before, during, and after this transition.