- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
The release of the COVID-19 vaccine raises the question of whether employers can require employees to receive it, or any vaccine for that matter, and the implications for employers imposing such a requirement.
Join Suzannah Wilson Overholt and Jeff Risch for this timely webcast as they discuss the legal issues related to the vaccine and what requirements there are in the workplace for 2021.