Regulation A+ permits companies to raise up to $50 million and is expected to change how small and mid-size companies raise capital. In 2015, there were over 65 Regulation A+ offerings, and this number is expected to increase in 2016.
Please join us for a complimentary lunch (free parking) at noon on Wednesday, May 25 for a lively panel discussion on this important new regulation and tremendous opportunity for companies, investors, and lenders.
- An overview of Reg A+ and its broad impact on the capital raising landscape
- How mid-size and small companies can market their own Reg A+ offerings
- How major shareholders can obtain liquidity for their shares
- How you can invest in a Reg A+ offering
- The importance of Investor Relations due to the larger investor base and possible secondary market
- Opportunities for community banks
- Two case studies on using the Regulation to raise capital
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite (including CEO, COO and CFO) of mid-size and small private and public companies in need of up to $50 million of capital to grow or obtain liquidity for their shares
- Investors looking for a new way to invest
- Community banks eager to capitalize on Reg A+ offerings