- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Employers need to evaluate many issues and risks when attempting to return to a "new normal" and begin to sell, service, and produce as much as they can in the coming days, weeks, and months.
Join Matt Horn as he provides a timely presentation to members of the Manitowoc Chamber of Commerce on ways employers can get back to business as effectively as possible.