- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Employers need to evaluate many issues and risks when attempting to return to a "new normal" and begin to sell, service, and produce as much as they can in the coming days, weeks, and months.
Join Rebecca Dobbs Bush and Matt Horn as they provide a timely presentation to members of the Manitowoc Chamber of Commerce on ways employers can get back to business as effectively as possible.