- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
In today’s society, discussions about politics, race, and religion will inevitably enter the workplace. How can employers maintain order and respect in the workplace in the face of free speech?
Attendees joined Beverly Alfon and Heather Bailey on Wednesday, August 19 at Noon CT as they discussed what employers should be aware of when responding or reacting to these topics in the workplace, how to identify conduct that is severe enough to trigger lawful discipline, and what legal parameters are at play.