- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Senate Bill 1480 passed in Springfield and was recently signed into law by Governor Pritzker. It focuses on two central topics that will impact Illinois employers: criminal convictions and equal pay. Illinois employers will have to substantially change how they recruit, hire, terminate, and pay their workers.
Join Brian Wacker for this timely seminar as he discusses the new mandates that will require many employers to obtain an "Equal Pay Certificate", the regulations in the use of a criminal conviction, and the key aspects of SB 1480.