- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Senate Bill 1480 was recently signed into law by Governor Pritzker and focuses on two central topics that will impact Illinois employers: criminal convictions and equal pay. Illinois employers will have to adapt to the new changes specifically when recruiting, hiring, terminating, and paying their workers.
Join Brian Wacker for this timely seminar as he discusses the new mandates that will require many employers to obtain an "Equal Pay Certificate", the regulations in the use of a criminal conviction, and the key aspects of SB 1480.