- Affirmative Action
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Senate Bill 1480 passed in Springfield and is currently being reviewed by the Governor. The bill will require most employers to obtain and “Equal Pay Certificate” as well as require employers with over 100 employees to file information with the state of Illinois similar to what is required to be reported to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in the EEO-1 Report.
Join Jeff Risch for this timely webcast as he helps employers navigate through the new mandates, identifying exactly what employers need to know and implement.