- Affirmative Action
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
The Senate Bill 1480 recently passed and was signed into law by Governor Pritzker on March 23, 2021. This new legislation is intended to help minorities obtain work and receive better job opportunities, but it will also create new burdens on employers that will have to change how they recruit, hire, terminate and pay its workers throughout Illinois.
Join Jeff Risch for this timely webcast as reviews and discusses the new legislation and exactly what employers need to know NOW.