- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
The presentation will also provide actual sample content to adopt and utilize in training the workforce. Key HR practices and policies will also be reviewed and discussed to help employers navigate the legal mandates in the most practical and effective manner possible. Please join Brian Wacker for a one-of-a-kind presentation.
Continuing Education Offered: 3.00 HRCI for approval, 3.00 SHRM for approval, 3.00 CLE credits per attendee request prior to event, and 3.00 HR & Management/Supervision Compliance Certificate credits.