- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Employers need to continue to take action necessary to reasonably protect the health and safety of their employees, customers and vendors. The anticipated release of a COVID-19 vaccine raises the question of whether employers can mandate employees receive it and the implications for employers of imposing such a requirement.
Join Jeff Risch for this virtual event hosted by the Rockford Chamber of Commerce as he discusses key laws and developing local, state and federal guidance in helping employers navigate stormy waters in these trying times. Attendees will be able to engage in small group virtual networking, gain real business connections and receive a key understanding of laws regarding the new COVID-19 vaccine.