- Affirmative Action
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Learn how to properly handle resignations and the aftermath once an employee departs your organization. This webinar, presented by Rebecca Dobbs Bush, covers the ins and outs of handling departing employees - whether they are leaving upon their own initiative or being asked to go.
Learn the potential liability and impact of performance evaluations, disciplinary documentation, and internal investigations. Discover how to avoid the perception of improper motivation when you are forced to terminate an employee. Identify considerations to account for to minimize risk when laying off a group of individuals.