The new 2020 laws and updates have left employers asking themselves numerous questions... Can I test for marijuana use? Is sexual harassment training mandatory? What is minimum wage?
Join Mike Wong, hosted by the Elgin Area Chamber, as he gives an update on federal and state labor and employment laws impacting Illinois employers.
Notable topics include:
- Illinois medical and recreational marijuana/ cannabis laws
- Drug testing and reasonable suspicion with the new laws
- DOT/ FMCSA Clearinghouse queries
- IL minimum wage and exempt employee record keeping requirements
- IL Human Rights Act changes and requirements
- Sexual harassment training