- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Join Heather Bailey for an informational workshop with "The NAMA Show and Coffee Tea & Water Together In 2021" as she speaks on how to maximize liability protection and avoid common liability issues regarding employee relations, and within the operation of businesses.
"The NAMA Show" delivers educational opportunities regarding information on convenience services for operators and professionals, and offers insight on the latest products, technology, and solutions for the ever evolving Convenience Services Industry.