The U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) new overtime rule for the home health industry is in effect. The final rule survived legal challenge and the DOL announced that its voluntary non-enforcement practice will expire December 31, 2015.This means the home health industry should expect 2016 and beyond to bring increased scrutiny and wage & hour audits.
SmithAmundsen invites you to a complimentary webinar, presented by partner Jon Hoag, designed to help employers throughout the home health industry prepare for this important change and to stay compliant.
Participants will learn:
- The changes to minimum wage and overtime enforcement in the home health industry and what it means for your organization;
- How to prepare your workforce and records before the DOL arrives;
- When travel pay is compensable;
- Easy steps to ensure wage & hour compliance while protecting the bottom line; and
- What to do if/when the DOL arrives.
We hope you can join us!