Employers are now required to refocus their ADA compliance efforts on the reasonable accommodation process under the ADA. In this course, you will learn:
- How employers must broadly construe the term “disability”
- How employers must focus not on the condition but rather on how they can accommodate the condition and allow the employee to work
- How to handle common accommodation scenarios, such as working from home or on medical leave
- How to determine whether a specific request must be accommodated or when it can be considered an undue hardship
- How to handle common issues that arise involving the overlap of the ADA, the FMLA and workers’ compensation laws
If you would like a discount code to participate in the webinar, please contact Heather Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.