Your clients are counting on you to advise them on complicated matters such as titled issues, lending challenges, bankruptcy/credit complications, contaminated property transactions and boundary disputes. Are you prepared?
Brush up on key transactional obstacles by joining the National Business Institute's "Fixing Real Estate Transaction Disasters" webinar on March 26, 2018. Co-presenter John Collen will discuss best practices for managing conflict resolution and how professionals can implement it when needed.
Key highlights of the video webcast include:
- Re-negotiation strategies for resolving disputes
- Assessing and understanding the cost of remedying the problem
- Mediation vs. Arbitration
- Explore best practices when using experts when the time is right
- Handling disputes over a breach of contract