FMLA leave laws can be frustrating for employers of all shapes, sizes, and industries. Taking the proper steps to stay in compliance is necessary in today's increasingly litigious business environment.
Join Michael F. Hughes on Thursday, November 2 at 12:00 PM CT for the latest installment of our Labor & Employment Quarterly Series. They will address how to control, manage, and prevent FMLA abuse in order to protect your business.
Specific topics include:
- FMLA interference and retaliation claims
- FMLA coverage for employers with fewer than 50 employees
- Managing intermittent FMLA use and abuse
- Indefinite and extended leaves
- Difficult employees
- Interplay with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- And more!
We hope you can join, whether in-person or via webinar!
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Registration: 11:30 AM - 11:50 AM CT
Program: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CT
Lunch will be served
CLE - Illinois; 1 Hour
HRCI - credit pending; 1 Hour
150 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601