- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus, is presenting an unprecedented challenge to employers, with significant disruptions to large-scale supply chains and infrastructures.
This webinar will highlight the key issues facing the industry as you navigate the impact of COVID-19. Topics will include: the FFCRA and its interplay with leaves of absence, work hours and shift changes, remote work, wage and hour issues, furloughs, layoffs and the applicability of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act.