The State of Illinois recently created a new law that requires annual anti-harassment training for all employers and employees beginning in 2020!
Join Jeff Risch as he presents a lively discussion on what supervisors, managers, and business owners must know and do to keep in step with the new state mandate.
Notable topics include:
- Individual responsibilities to know, and liabilities to avoid;
- Unlawful harassment and discrimination under local, state, and federal laws;
- Available rights and remedies under applicable laws;
- Internal anti-harassment policies, as well as complaint mechanisms and related investigations designed to prevent and remediate inappropriate conduct; and
- Legal developments related to harassment and discrimination in the workplace.