The McGill University hosts their Eleventh Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Law: Liability, Insurance & Finance Conference on October 19 - October 20, 2018. This conference brings together world-leading aviation liability and insurance experts to address recent developments in aviation liability and insurance, liability of airlines, airports, maintenance providers & ANSPs, products liability of Manufacturers and lessors of aircraft, engines & component parts, governmental liability, and more.
During their session, Brandt Madsen and his co-presenters will discuss:
- Does governmental certification preempt tort claims?
- What are Recoverable Damages?
- The Conflict Between North American and European Courts
- TCAS, Autopilot and Automation
- Will we see more use of the Hague Convention on Products Liability?
- Is there Liability Exposure for Foul Cabin Air and Radiation?
- What is the Liability for the use of counterfeit parts?