- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Join ABC leaders and industry legal and policy experts for a virtual conference as they share insights and analysis on the 2020 election results and their impact on legislative, regulatory and legal issues important to the contracting community. The conference will focus on how elections will shape the future of labor and employment, workforce development, workplace safety and other issues affecting the construction industry.
During the fifth session of this six-session virtual conference, Jeff Rich will provide an overview of how the 2020 election will impact U.S. Department of Labor wage and hour laws (independent contractor status and Davis-Bacon Act), workforce development programs (expansion of apprenticeship opportunities) and workplace safety policies (Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses final rule). Updates will also be provided on the joint-employer legal challenge and COVID-19 paid leave policies.