- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
How will your company’s policies and processes align with the views of our new president? When the country’s fate is decided on November 8, we will do our best to prepare you for any upcoming impacts on your business.
Join us for the next installment of our quarterly labor and employment series on Thursday, November 10 at 12:00 PM CT where we will cover how the 2016 presidential election may affect your workplace.
Specific topics to be discussed include:
- The ACA
- Minimum Wage
- Paid Family Leave
- DOL changes
- Executive Orders
- Supreme Court Vacancy
- And more!
We hope you can join us, either in-person or via webinar!