SmithAmundsen, in collaboration with the Chicagoland Construction Safety Council, hosted the Drone Safety in Construction seminar on Thursday, September 26 in Woodridge, IL. During this intensive and hands-on half-day program, Dennis Cotter joins a group of technical and operational professionals to discuss the best practices regarding this emerging technology and its impact on worksites around the country.
Notable topics include:
- Drone applications in construction
- Policies, procedures, and protocols
- Insurance, risk, and privacy concerns
- Equipment options and uses
- Live outdoor demonstrations