- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Equal Pay Compliance
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
With the passing of Senate Bill 1480 by Illinois Legislation, two central topics that will impact Illinois employers include criminal convictions and equal pay, significantly affecting how employers will recruit, hire, terminate, and pay workers in Illinois.
Join Jeff Risch for this timely seminar as he will discuss key aspects of what SB1480 entails, and what concepts employers need to know and implement in response to the new mandates being put in place.