- Banking & Financial Industry
- Beverage Services
- Construction Industry
- Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and FinTech
- Entertainment Media & Technology
- Food Processing
- Government Entities
- Health Care Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Medical Devices
- Nonprofit Institutions & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Transportation & Logistics Industry
With the prevalence of social media, online reviews and merciless labor organizations, companies and their executives are extremely vulnerable to bad publicity. Attacks and bad press can come for good reason or sometimes no reason at all and are brought on for a multitude of motives including retaliation claims, problematic personnel or harassment.
Join Ryan Jacobson for this 60-minute webcast as he helps companies identify the situations that could be the most harmful to their reputation, how and when to strategize and the do’s and don’ts of combatting bad publicity.
Q&A to follow.