- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
There is always room for improvement and supervisors can always learn more to help better protect their employees and their company.
Join Carlos Arévalo for this advanced training session geared towards Spanish speaking supervisors as he reviews the do’s and dont’s of supervising a diverse workforce. The session will also discuss the challenges of managing people, communicating objectives and expectations, evaluating employees, coaching, confronting and disciplining employees and much more!