Creditors still have rights to collect even if a debtor has just filed for bankruptcy. Do you know your options?
Join John Collen for this National Business Institute webinar on November 2, 2018 as he discusses creditor’s perspective of bankruptcy. Attendees will gain knowledge of creditor involvement during bankruptcy proceedings while learning how to strategically take advantage of their rights.
Key highlights of the video webcast include:
- Gain real-life strategies for lifting automatic stay in various scenarios
- Find out what special rights landlords and lessors have in bankruptcy
- Know how to handle lien stripping situations
- Review good, bad and ugly case remedies
- Identify how to uphold ethical standards when representing creditors
- Examine the basics of both unsecured and secured creditors