Rebecca Dobbs Bush, a partner in the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group, and Brad Urhausen, Vice President of Wine Sergi Insurance, will present “Healthcare Reform – What’s The Next Step For All Employers?” hosted by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce on May 1, 2013 at 10 am.
Rebecca will assist in covering the new compliance concerns for all employers and how to be prepared to meet upcoming obligations for the Affordable Care Act. Highlights of the seminar include:
- Pay or Play Provisions Under The ACA
- Creation and Distribution of Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Obligations for W-2 Reporting of Group Health Premiums
- New Limits for Flexible Spending Accounts
- Status of State-Based Health Insurance Exchanges
- Audits by the Department of Labor for compliance of health plans with the ACA