- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employment Law
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation
Noon - 1:00 PM CT
Carlos Arévalo presents at a Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce program, discussing Mandatory Vaccines in the Workplace. Specific topics include:
- Status of the various COVID-19 vaccines.
- Current limitations on the ability to mandate vaccines in the workplace.
- Mandates scenarios
- The manner in which current law has been applied to the pandemic.
- Implications of current guidance on the COVID-19 vaccines.
- The pros and cons of mandating vs. strongly encouraging vaccines.
- Changes to COVID-19 guidance as applicable.
All members and non-members are welcome to register.