University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2008
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2005
Tom knows his clients have a personal stake in the outcome of litigation. Many of his clients are small to mid-size business owners, who look to Tom for a quick resolution. Tom’s practice encompasses a number of areas, including products liability, construction negligence, transportation, retail claims and municipal tort liability.
Tom’s past experience includes defending personal injury and insurance subrogation claims. He has represented clients in matters involving commercial litigation, real estate, regulatory issues, civil rights and numerous other areas of law.
He also participates in numerous arbitrations and mediations and serves as an arbitrator in the Cook County mandatory arbitration program.
When Tom is not at the office you can find him at the United Center. He is an avid Blackhawks fan.
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list: 2013, 2018, 2019
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Chicago Bar Association
- Arbitrator: Cook County Mandatory Arbitration Program
News & Press Releases
Presentations & Events
- Battle Royale: 3rd Party Risk Transfer vs. Sole Remedy ProvisionsClient Presentation, February 13, 2019
- Risk Transfer – Liability and Coverage IssuesClient Presentation, February 6, 2019