Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2009
Ohio University, B.A., 2005
Chris enjoys analyzing complex legal problems and providing his clients with unique litigation strategies and solutions. Part of what makes Chris such a successful advocate is his ability to work closely with clients to understand their point of view and strategic objectives.
Chris defends health care providers and long term care facilities in medical malpractice matters and advises clients on litigation avoidance strategies and regulatory compliance. Chris also has extensive experience in insurance coverage disputes, subrogation matters, and construction liability litigation, having defended numerous cases involving premise liability, products liability, fires and construction losses. Chris’ medical malpractice background strengthens his ability to assess and defend complex injury claims in the construction and product liability arenas.
- Selected to the Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Defense Research Institute (DRI), Young Lawyers Legislative Liaison Committee; Indianapolis Bar Association; Federalist Society, Indianapolis Lawyers Chapter
- Board of Directors: Dig IN
News & Press Releases
- SmithAmundsen, February 20, 2018
- SmithAmundsen, February 2017
- September 2016
- 9 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Included on 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars ListsSmithAmundsen, February 12, 2016