Indiana University Robert. H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2012
Indiana University, B.A., 2008
Paul leaves no stone unturned, exploring every option to find the best result for his clients. As a former prosecutor, he brings investigative and interrogative skills to his civil litigation practice. Problem solving and strategizing are what he enjoys most about litigation.
As a member of the firm’s Tort Litigation and Insurance Services Practice Groups, Paul defends clients in various industries including retail, transportation, manufacturing and insurance. He assists with toxic tort, catastrophic personal injury and construction matters. He also handles insurance matters including, bad faith, breach of contract, premises liability, environmental claims, and environmental cost recovery.
- Selected to the Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List: 2019, 2020
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana; Claims and Litigation Management Alliance; Indianapolis Bar Association; Indiana Bar Association
News & Press Releases
- Examining The Insurer’s Duty to Defend Under Indiana LawIndiana Civil Litigation Review, November 2018
Presentations & Events
- Stacking Insurance Coverage and Underinsured/Uninsured SetoffsNBI Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Coverage, 2019
- Indiana Premises Liability Law is going through a period of clarification. Learn the latest developments and how you can get them to work for your client.DTCI Annual Conference, 2018