DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2012
DePaul University, B.A., 2008
Nikhil is a practical and relentless problem solver, helping businesses and individuals develop legal solutions tailored to their specific needs. He places an emphasis on developing a rapport with his clients, who appreciate his ability to communicate complex legal issues in an effective manner.
As a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group, Nikhil represents corporate entities looking to grow or restructure, enhance their compliance practices, or facilitate transactional matters. He also represents clients in business and real estate matters. His experience includes financial services litigation, real estate, and acting as outside general counsel for not-for-profit corporations, small businesses and investment companies.
Outside the office, Nikhil enjoys family time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys playing golf and is an avid Chicago sports fan.
Memberships & Involvement
- Board of Directors: The West Suburban Community Pantry
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association, ISBA Young Lawyers Division
- Successfully briefed and defended an appeal on behalf of a national banking client on an issue relating to the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure
- Negotiated a multi-million dollar real estate transaction involving a condominium association and international investor
- Facilitated stock and asset purchase agreements for the sale of small businesses
- Litigated financial services matters on behalf of national banking institutions; advised on mortgage servicing and regulatory issues
News & Press Releases
- Rollcall.com, April 22, 2020