University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2013
University of Michigan, B.A., 2009
Max explores every possible avenue to succeed on his clients’ behalf. His work with the Entertainment Media & Privacy Practice Group focuses on matters related to the First Amendment. He counsels and defends clients experiencing difficulties in the areas of defamation, advertising, right of publicity and other privacy related claims.
As a member of the Restaurant, Tavern & Hospitality Services Practice Group he defends clients against issues including, premises liability, negligence and Dram Shop liability. He continuously works to clarify and frame complicated legal issues to encourage early resolution for his clients.
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: Illinois State Bar
- Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A $30 Million Lawsuit: Muhammad Ali Enterprises Throws a Haymaker at Fox with a Right of Publicity ClaimAmerican Bar Association Forum Newsletter on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, Fall 2018
- Structuring Advertising Policies for Public Transit Agencies: Retain Control, Maximize Revenue, Avoid Litigation2016
- American Bar Association, April 2014
Presentations & Events
- Necessary Disclosures and Potential Liability for Sellers of Residential Real Estate in IllinoisSeminar, June 9, 2015