Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 1993
Saint Louis University, B.S., 1990, cum laude
Lynn’s greatest satisfaction as an attorney is in becoming her client’s trusted advisor and celebrating their business victories and milestones with them along the way. She develops the type of professional relationship with her clients that can last a lifetime.
A highly respected commercial real estate attorney with more than 25 years of experience, Lynn represents a diverse range of clients, from individual developers/landowners to privately held businesses and public companies. She is active in all sectors of the commercial real estate industry, including, multifamily housing, office, retail and industrial development. Her counsel is sought in acquisitions and dispositions of real property, leasing, easements, complex title issues, land development, financing, projects involving municipal development assistance/incentives, including tax abatement, tax increment financing and various development districts. Lynn counsels many of her clients on, and helps them manage, a variety of legal issues, including business entity formation, business/asset acquisitions and dispositions, business loans and loan restructuring, shareholder transactions and employment matters.
Outside the office, Lynn is the president of Commercial Real Estate Women - St. Louis (CREW) the region's premier networking organization for women in commercial real estate. She also serves on the Mary Queen of Peace Parish Board of Education as vice-president, helping to advise on matters of policy concerning the parish school.
Memberships & Involvement
- President: St. Louis Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Vice President: Mary Queen of Peace Board of Education
- Member: American Bar Association: Real Estate & Business Law; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Missouri Bar Association; Fontbonne College Advisory Board
- Served as counsel during development of Central Park Plaza in O’Fallon, Illinois, including 145-acre TIF district. Closed and structured sale and build-to-suit lease transactions.
- Provided expert legal support for development of 65-acre multi-family housing project; negotiated transactions and secured government approvals regarding utilities and sewage
- Counseled biotechnology company in acquisition, financing, and construction of new research lab facility; resolved environmental challenges through post-closing escrow agreements
- Acted as local counsel to national developer in issuing loan opinion letters and managing zoning issues for industrial project expansion in Union, Missouri. Obtained amendment to zoning code.
- Assisted nation’s largest wireless infrastructure provider in managing leasing, title, and customer issues, as well as purchasing perpetual easements for construction of over 200 tower sites
- Assisted in acquisition and development of several sites for Sunrise Assisted Living in St. Louis, Missouri
- Negotiated and closed $50 million leaseback of national LTACH portfolio with a REIT
- Served as legal counsel in development of over 30-acre subdivision in Sunset Hills, Missouri
- Negotiated complex deferred tax-free acquisition and development of commercial property and exchange for replacement property; financed project with industrial revenue bonds
- Negotiated and closed $90 million purchase of Bush Stadium garages and assets in St. Louis
- Assisted in representing the Resolution Trust Corporation in claims against former officers and directors of lending institutions, with a focus on establishing claims involving real estate loan underwriting standards
News & Press Releases
- CREW St. Louis, March 30, 2018