Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 1974
Northern Illinois University, B.A., (Economics), 1967
Howard provides individuals, families and businesses with customized strategies and solutions in the areas of estate and business planning, maintenance, probate and trust administration. He has been practicing law in the private sector for over 30 years.
Before practicing law in the private sector, Howard served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for Illinois from 1985-1989; Assistant State’s Attorney in Cook and Lake Counties, IL from 1974-1977; and as a hearing officer for the Illinois Pollution Control Board.
Howard served as an officer in the United States Air Force from 1967-1971, and retired as a captain in the United States Navy JAG Corps. Howard’s work in the community has included service as an elected school board member in the position of Vice President and membership on several village committees and boards. He currently serves as Vice President of the Village Of Libertyville Foundation and co-organized a public charity, Military Outreach of Greater Chicago, where he is a director and officer.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
Memberships & Involvement
- Founding Member: WealthCounsel, LLC
- Co-Founder and Chairman: Illinois/Wisconsin Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Co-Founder Fellow and Officer: Estate Planning Institute of Collaborative Resources (EPICOR)
- Fellow: Esperti Peterson Institute, Omaha, NE
- Committee Member: Lake County Bar Association; Wills, Trusts, Probate Committee
- Founder & Director: Arab-American Bar Association of Illinois
- Trial Bar: U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois