Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2004
Indiana University Kelley School of Business, B.S., 2001
Eric Lamb works to protect, enforce and defend intellectual property rights around the world. His background in IT gives him a noteworthy perspective, allowing him to take creative approaches to solving his clients’ problems.
Eric works with his clients to develop individualized strategies for building and managing their intellectual property portfolios. He files trademark and copyright applications in the U.S. and works closely with associates around the globe in prosecuting foreign applications. He also files U.S. applications for practitioners located outside the United States.
Eric advises clients on legal issues arising from the Internet and social media networks. He has litigated intellectual property cases as well as general civil matters. He also assists clients with general business needs including the formation of new business entities, dispute resolution and contract review.
- Selected to the Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Selected to 30 Under 30 by the Greenfield Daily Reporter
- Eagle Scout
Memberships & Involvement
- Member: International Trademark Association (INTA); Indiana State Bar Association; Indianapolis Bar Association; Hancock County Bar Association (past president); The Indianapolis Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
News & Press Releases
- SmithAmundsen, February 20, 2018
- SmithAmundsen, February 2017
- 9 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Included on 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers and 2016 Indiana Rising Stars ListsSmithAmundsen, February 12, 2016
- February 12, 2014
- May 16, 2013
- June 29, 2017
- April 20, 2017
- November 18, 2016
- February 19, 2016
- April 17, 2015
Presentations & Events
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Webinar, June 30, 2015
- 2013 Intellectual Property Year in ReviewIndianapolis Bar Association, March 20, 2014